LV 吃喝玩樂一年回顧

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free digital slideshow by Smilebox

Monday, March 28, 2011

The making of......

Really.....I have never thought in a million years that I would be able to do this, look at all these delicate tiny loops...no idea how, where, what, when to start...get my glasses ready, coffee by my side....here we go..

Not as bad as I thought, once when you get the hang of it...things go eazi...er, with the help of mantor Grace, Sandy and Sandra I am kind of proud of my work now...hehehe
Taadaaa.....I am a believer of....you can do everything if you wanted to...and we all prove it today!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm Soooo proud of your great job which you never do it before ye !

    ReplyDelete
  2. really proud of you la~^O^~
    where there is a will there is a way~有志竟成!

    ReplyDelete