LV 吃喝玩樂一年回顧

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free digital slideshow by Smilebox

Monday, May 9, 2011

Scout Tract - Eldred King

Today, I bring along a new fried to try out this usually slow pace of Monday hiking.....she almost cry during  the journey.  Who would know that the group leader was switched to Joan, this tiny old lady walks super fast, even athletic people like me were having difficulty catching her up.........

This friend called me the evening, complained about the pain that restrict her from doing everything, (omg, I crippled her) but  thankful that I pushed her into this activity and were quite happy that she made her first step out doing something good to her health. 

It feels good  to see any friend who decided to love herself once again, by changing to a healthier life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment