LV 吃喝玩樂一年回顧

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free digital slideshow by Smilebox

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Acupuncture experience~~


I would  try everything to find a solution for my problem.

Through a recommendation from the friend, I have to turned my problem to this last resort of Chinese Acupuncture, hoping to easy my forever back pain. 


This doctor not only practices using the traditional needles but he also operates the electricity on patient in a renovation way.  I was first in shock,  electricity shock,  when he message my back....the electricity  he carried in him has transferred to my  body causing my muscle jump by itself, weird experience.   Felt really good after few minutes, I think the shocking wave push open my nerve system all the way to the end, like the wave it runs through a wire to provide energy to its end user. .  Then he found the base of my problem, tapped in a needle to the problem spot,instantly I felt the soreness of that area, and the electricity taking effect of numbing that nerve system, a sensation of tightening and later pinch, and it was done with that problem.  

I couldn't really tell any change of my symptom from the 1st time I have been treated.   But after  2nd treatment  the  following week, I started to feeling  better and better.   As of now, if I don't over use my muscle I feel like normal again. Just amazing!!!

1 comment: