LV 吃喝玩樂一年回顧

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free digital slideshow by Smilebox

Friday, April 8, 2011

Inversion Table

Anything, that will make me feel better these day, I just have to try!!! 
My golf coach had once have the same lower back problem and got this table, he strongly recommended me to use it,  so did my new good friend Sandy.  We both went and got ourself this table, can't wait for the man in house to assemble later,later and later....with the help of my dear daughter,  she brought up the pieces one by one to my bed room, we manage to put them together follow the instruction and the tools given, in ONLY 2 hours the job was done.  Tire but proud of my accomplishment. 

It supposes to straighten and align each vertabre by hanging upside down, the pulling sensation you will feel from the tail bone, it's quite comfortable to my surprise!!  Hope it will make my pain go away.


1 comment:

  1. 祝早日痊癒哦~ 因為要跟妳一起打golf 呢 ~

    ReplyDelete