LV 吃喝玩樂一年回顧

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free digital slideshow by Smilebox

Monday, April 11, 2011

York Region Forest Hall Tract

This is the 1st time hiking experience for me being living in Canada for over 20 years, it is not totally brand new activity though, back in school time I used to join the mountain climbing club and conquered many many high and low mountains in Taiwan.   I was motivated by this friend of mine who always complaint about her body pain, and she told me the pain were all gone shortly after she started hiking 

These pine trees are my height now, I will check back maybe 5 years from now to see how they turn out.
Striving flower in this early April, when some part of this trail still covered with icy snow
The group's guard dog
Group leaders~~~not me


What a rejuvenating trip when hiking in this trail,  you instantly let go of any negative thoughts, and let the beauty of the nature inspire your inner soul.  Just wonderful.

2 comments: